Tuesday, June 10, 2008

An Update and a Request

Wow! I haven't written in a while. Shame be upon me! Well, there isn't much to say, except that I've been going to this dance camp up 'till today and I've been hip-hopping my backside off! I am so sore I probably look like an 80 year old lady hobbling around. Also, I'm STILL not done with school, so let's hope by the end of the week I can finish. I'm so close to getting done I can hear the sound of my text books closing for good. By the way, if you don't mind, could you guys pray for me? I'm beginning to realize I'll have to grow up someday and to be frank, it's rather scary. I have no clue where God is calling me. Please pray I'll find direction. Thanks! I'll try to post some trip pics soon!

4 comments:

Ian said...

I know how you feel about growing up....it come closer, and closer, and you never really have any idea what to do or where to go. Don't worry, it's probably like that for everyone.

but my driving thought: I will get my OWN HOME! I don't need to worry about getting in trouble for making a mess or breaking rules...not that I would....:)

And I can do anything I want. biggest problem: RESPONSIBILITY. Yeesh.

:)Ian(:

Paris said...

I so know what you mean. I'm 14 and people are like she's growing up so fast, but I still feel like I'm 10 or something. I can drive with an adult in 1 year so I can look forward to that. (I just don't know what adult would be crazy enough to be in a car I'm driving!-LOL)

Sapphira Adi said...

I hope you finish school soon!

Araken said...

Yeah...I'm now a sophomore in high school but feel like I'm 5! Ask Ian!