Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Of Flaming Isles and God Moments

I know, random title. But there are two things on my mind right now!

First off....I am reading the Isle of Fire and I LOVE IT!!! I like it much better than the Isle of Swords. Everyone loves a good pirate tale to send your timbers shivering. Well, this one is definitely a tale to consider! READ IT AND LOVE IT!!! lol

Second off, the other night I had one of the most magnificent God moments. I was randomly pacing, just before bed, and all of a sudden I started pouring out my heart to God. I told Him everything was thinking, praised Him and His awesome deeds, and just went on and on...
Afterwards it felt like a huge load had been lifted off my chest. I felt completely refreshed in my spiritual life (although my legs were quite stiff from my fervent pacing ;) !!! ) I basically said (in far more words than this)

God, take my life and use it. Mold it. Make me who you want me to be. I am in Your most capable hands.

It felt SO GOOD!!! Praise Jehovah!!!

Just a thought.

8 comments:

Zoe said...

I have never read any of "Wayne Thomas Batson"'s books. I would like to though.

That's awesome!

~Just*Flinn~ said...

They are amazingly fun to read...and they definitely keep you interested.

Ian said...

About the post...I've had some times just like that...but for some reason they're rare and part of me usually feels silly when I try to do that.

I pray stuff like the last part all the time. and you're right; it always does feel better.

:)Ian(:

Araken said...

That's really awesome, Flinn!

IdinaTook said...

Go Flinn! Cool.

Ian said...

Flinn....oh, FLINN...time to post again....*hint hint*

:)Ian(:

Araken said...

Move over, ian, my turn...

POST PLEASE!...when you get the chance...

~Just*Flinn~ said...

LOL...Very well! I'm posting!