Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Turn!

I am going to do random facts about myself! Here goes!

I am rather short...the shortest in my family, and I'm the oldest!

I have sandy-brown hair that's more blond than brown.

I have sometimes hazel, sometimes just green or brown, sometimes blue, eyes. Just call me an Elf! lol

I am writing a book and five short stories at the moment.

I love fantasy and movies!!!

My favorite color is green.

I take a theatrical swordsclass. Huzzah! :)

I speak a little Sindarin (Mae Govannen!)

I love the woods with a strange passion, and could live in it probably.

My favorite actors are Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, and Reese Witherspoon (kinda). Not to mention the four Pevensie actors.

I was saved at the age of 7.

Well, that's all for now I believe! Perhaps more later.

Just a thought!

Flinn

6 comments:

Ian said...

I would much rather live in the woods than in my house, really...as long as there weren't too many prickle things :) Actually, anyplace outside where I could construct a home (not necessarily a HOUSE), I would like to go...

I hate how people have portrayed the outdoors. "It's all about nature", they say. And then they make everything academic...don't get me started...

:)Ian(:

Camden said...

Cool! I love the woods, and my favorite color is forest green! I also like mountains and plains, so I guess I love it outdoors (almost) no matter what!

~Elliot

Namarie!

~Just*Flinn~ said...

Me too, but my favorite place is in the woods. I get very poet when it comes to forests or wooded glades. I have this one tree on our land that sits right on the edge of the treeline, and has ivy just hanging off of it like a canopy. That's my favorite place to be, and I've named it the Last Lonely House after Elrond home.

Sapphira Adi said...

I have like five acres where my house is and we have about one and a half acres of trees and a bunch of brush. I like to go in it and just sit or read in the woods. *hugs Flinn* Yay! I am not the only short person! You were saved at the age of seven? Cool. I believed in God at that age, but never really accepted Him as my Savior until I was eleven or twelve. I can't really remember. Cool facts!

Araken said...

My fav colour is green as well!

I accepted Christ at five, but I never met Him until last summer.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the outdoors, because I just feel so much closer to the King when I'm out where I can see firsthand all the beauty he's given us! I'm a nature photographer all the way! I just need a decent camera...