Thursday, December 6, 2007

Dealing with Death

Hello good people of the Blogging World!

Well, my grandmother's funeral is tomorrow. I'm not as sad as I thought I'd be. Of course I'm sad, but since I believe she was a Christian, I know it is the first and only parting we will ever have. I'll see her again someday, and that is a comfort. I feel quite a bit like Aidan and Nock in the Door Within Trilogy. They and I were sad to see our loved ones go, but knowing where they were going and what they must be feeling helped to ease the passing. Many parts of my life are a lot like the lives of the characters in The Door Within Trilogy, and I highly recommend it (the author is Wayne Thomas Batson if you don't know).

Just a thought from,
***Flinn-fan-of-the-Twins***, the Sindarin Nock

No comments: