Monday, December 10, 2007

Pirates Party & The Star

Well, yesterday was the big Pirates shebang. It was fun! More people than I had at first thought came and watched it. One kid talked the whole time, but oh well. Whitness, my friend, said that Will and Elizabeth need councilling! Hee Hee! All the junior high girls squeeled when Will was stabbed, and everyone got to see the after credits scene. I believe I shall start writing what might happen if they ever make another, and I can promise you...Will is going to be most definitely liberated. (in my story anyway). Last night I went to a presentation about the Star of Bethlehem. It was amazing! The man's website is Bethlehem Star.net if anyone's interested. It amazes me how God knew the exact moment to create Jupiter, (which is a major component of the star) and that it would do exact certain things at precise moments in Christ's life. It was awesome and I recommend that you check it out!

Just a thought from,

***Flinn-fan-of-the-Twins***

No comments: