Monday, December 17, 2007

Points, points, points!

I am trying to get some last minute points in Wayne Thomas Batson's Treasure Hunt Contest. If anyone wants a link to his blog...

http://enterthedoorwithin.blogspot.com/

His books, The Door Within Trilogy, are actually probably my favorite books of all time. (Not kidding, Wayne!) The first book is called The Door Within, the second is The Rise of the Wyrm Lord, and the third is The Final Storm. For any of you who care that is where I got my name ***Flinn-fan-of-the-Twins***, because my favorite characters are the twins Nock and Bolt in these books. He has also come out with a new book, The Isle of Swords.

The Door Within is a Christian fantasy series that is filled with dragons, battles, kings, and Glimpses...the people of a world called The Realm. A sort of alagory of end times, these books are a good way to get kids to read and push them closer to Christ. With interesting, creative characters such as (ahem) the twin brothers Nock and Bolt, the bold and brash Captain Valithor, Aidan, Antionette, and Robby, the humans of our world, and others, The Door Within is to me, a definite must read.

No comments: