Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mae Govannen!

Sorry, random title, and sorry I haven't been on for a few days! My brain couldn't come up with anything to write about. So, today is just an off-the-wall, whatever comes to my mind day.

Started Deuteronomy yesterday and so far, it's just recapping over their journey. But so far I am enjoying it. I love Joshua, so I really can't wait to get to him!

Saw Spider-man 2 for the first time yesterday. Very interesting, and now I must see the third one. I wish Harry didn't go bad though. Or Peter. Humph.

Wrote a lot of Elvish today, just random words. I hope to begin learning it in earnest soon!

Home alone tonight, because my sis has dance recital pictures and my dad's still at work.

And finally, 16 days and counting until Prince Caspian!

Just a thought (or five),

Flinn

4 comments:

Araken said...

Spidey 3 rocks! Must see. I AMSOTOTALLYGOINGTOSEEPRINCECASPIAN!

Ian said...

I saw the Prince Caspian commercial yesterday....now I MUST GO SEE IT! RIIIIIIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Araken - I'll think I'll take some of that extra medication. :)

:)Ian(:

Araken said...

hardy-har-har...wahhh, where's my blankie?

Camden said...

Actually, I think Araken should keep that extra medication, LOL. I'm super-D-duper exited about Prince Caspian!!! Flinn, I can't give away anything, but SpiderMan3 is really good!

~Elliot