Thursday, April 17, 2008

OH!!!

I found this the other day, and to all you Will Turner fans, this should make you happy about Pirates 3. This is an actual post from one of the writers of the films, talking about what becomes of him and Elizabeth....



Pretty close ...
Posted by
Terry on Wednesday, 23 May 2007, at 12:31 p.m., in response to Re: Ah, that Davy Jones curse thing ..., posted by curious mate on Wednesday, 23 May 2007, at 8:55 a.m.
I don't know that I would say, "forbidden." There might be some story to be told where Elizabeth manages to make a trip to the land of the dead, with the help of someone, etc., etc., to find Will, etc.
But the basic requirement is that Will agrees captain the Flying Dutchmen (in return for what the film reveals) and that he can step on land but once every ten years, and that at any time, if he finds a love that is true (this is part of the original Flying Dutchman opera by the way) then his attachment to the ship is broken.




Just a thought,

Flinn

6 comments:

Andrew Clarke said...

If you like Christian fantasy and allegory, can I suggest a title? "Outcasts of Skagaray" by Andrew Clarke. Check out the excerpts on www.threeswans.com.au See what you think!

~Just*Flinn~ said...

I might have too, thank you!

Araken said...

Wow! Guess what? I had I dream that I met you, just like how Ian dreamed he met Sapphira. Woah...de ja vu!

~Just*Flinn~ said...

Ha! That's funny! And kinda weird...lol

Ian said...

Now we're waiting on one more dream....and then we'll know....:)

Know what? I don't know.

:)Ian(:

Araken said...

Ok, this is even weirder. Last night I dreamt that you were in my biology class and I told you that I met you in my previous dream. [shakes head] Ok, sorry if I'm weirding y'all out.