Sunday, March 16, 2008

From Gandalf to Gimli



Hello friends!


For some reason, I have been on this LOTR kick for the past week or two. Not that I'm not always in some kick of sorts, whether it be Yewlanders or First John. But that is beside the point. I believe the Two Towers is my favorite out of them all, but I'm not sure. Legolas has to be my fave, his archery is unsurpassed. Perhaps beaten by Nock, but that would have to be proven. Boy, I'd love to see that contest!


The names have always fascinated me. Rivendell, Gondor, Lothlorien, Rohan, Haldir, Faramir, they roll off the tongue! The skill, courage, and faith that drove the characters on was unbelievable. I could go on and on, but I'll stop now. So tell me, what's your favorite character, race, and place? Mine would have to be...hmm. Legolas for the character, Elves for the race, and it's tied between Imladris, Lothlorien, and Mirkwood for the place. But I think Mirkwood.


Just a thought!

13 comments:

Ian said...

I dunno...I like Legolas, but I have to say hobbits for the race, a tie between Rivendell, the Shire and Lothlorien for the place, and
Sam for the character.

I need lessons in name-making. But I think I've got an idea now...

:)Ian(:

Camden said...

Faramir the character,
Rivendale the place,
Gondor the name,
And Fair Elves the race!

~Elliot

Araken said...

the race- elves
the place- Moria
the character- Boromir (even though he betrayed Frodo, he got it right at the end and died valiantly)

Shelby Marie said...

Character--Faramir/Aragorn
Place--Lothlorien/Rivendell
Race--Elves

Write On!!!
Shelby Marie

~Just*Flinn~ said...

Coolio! Elf fans.

Ian said...

I think my favourite race has been seriously beaten down here...do I have any allies? Anyone?

:)Ian(:

~Just*Flinn~ said...

Oh, I adore Hobbits, but Elves are my fave. Hobbits are simple, funny, prone to gossip and love to eat! LOL

Sapphira Adi said...

Those pictures are really cool. By the way, what does LOTR stand for?

Ian said...

LOTR stands for Lord Of The Rings

:)Ian(:

~Just*Flinn~ said...

I love that signature ian. It makes ME smile!!

IdinaTook said...

Place: THE SHIRE, BABY!

Race: HOBBITS RULE!

Name: Buckleberry Ferry (so fun to say!)

Character: PIPPIN ALL THE WAY!

IdinaTook said...

P.S. ian...

I don't think you could find a bigger Hobbit fan than me...I am a Hobbit in some ways! LOL! So yes, you do have an ally!

Ian said...

I forgot about Pippin....hmmm....

It's so good to have an ally :) Thanks, indianatookofmithregard!

:)Ian(:

P.S. I like my signature too. :)