Saturday, March 29, 2008

Random News

Hello friends!

How are you all? I am drowning. Our pool had a small little slit in the liner and that has turned into a huge project. Argh. It's taking a while, but oh well. Projects of this nature tend to do so.

Been stoked about Prince Caspian! May 16th seems so far away. :( But after that our family is going on a trip to coloniel Williamsburg! WHOO!! I love the American Revolution so I'm going to have a blast.


I began on the script for The Door Within movie we're going to do. It's kinda scary, so don't expect any awesome special effects or amazing actors.

Just a thought,

Flinn

3 comments:

Araken said...

Wow! I'm first to comment! I love Williamsburg, and a friend of mine just got back from there. When you go, check out the armory surrounded by the wall of pointy sticks. (trust me, it's cool)

I can't wait to see the film, Flinn! Is Indinatookofmithegard (pauses for breath) going to be in it too?

PRINCE CASPIAN! I can't wait. The official illustrated movie companion comes out tomorrow, and the soundtrack comes out 3 days before the film! Yay!

Say, how'd you get my email address?

Anonymous said...

Cool, you get to go see Williansburg! Sweet!

I can't wait until Price Caspian comes out!!!!! I probably won't see it until it comes out on DVD though. Oh well. I WILL see it sometime!

~Just*Flinn~ said...

araken~My message thing has an instant reply thing on it. It came with your message.