Monday, March 10, 2008

Hello!
















Hello my fellows! Wow, that rhymed!










I cleaned out my room today (argh) while listening to the Fellowship of the Ring soundtrack (yay!). It took forever, but I did. Now all that's left is my closet (a horrified scream escapes my lips). On one of my posts, I should give a picture tour of my room. That might be fun.



If you haven't joined the Door Within Forum, I suggest it. It's so fun! One person asked the question (this might have been you, araken) what if Mallik got married. HEE HEE!!! That would be great! I'd love to know what his wife would look like!




Just a thought.





13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still need to read those books... DUMB SLOW LIBRARY!

Camden said...

Yes, I think that was Araken that posted that, though he could verify. Hey Flinn, I'm glad to see that Ithriel didn't die! (from the forum).

~Elliot

IdinaTook said...

I think it would be the funniest thing if Mallik married some girl that was REALLY short and REALLY skinny and feable. That would be one couple I would want to see!

Ian said...

Waaah, stop taunting me! I haven't read the books either!

:)Ian(:

Sapphira Adi said...

That would be sooo funny! Yes, that does sound like something Araken would do. I think I'll join then!

~Just*Flinn~ said...

elliot:

Yes, but Elior died! Argh. My evil sister.

Sapphira Adi said...

By the way, to the people who haven't read the books: Try checking out a church library or something.

Araken said...

Yeah, I posted that thing about Mallik...

Sapphira Adi said...

Why does that not surprise me? :)

Araken said...

I have no idea why that doesn't surprise me, but if you could give me a few reasons, I'd feel better about myself! Just kidding, I like being random and InSAnE!

Sapphira Adi said...

Well, Araken, you come off to me as the kind of person who is serious when it comes to Christianity but you still goof around a lot. By the way, that is a great compliment!

~Just*Flinn~ said...

Oh yes. I great compliment! :)

Araken said...

Wait, what compliment?