Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Grand Tour

Hello Friends!

Here is a tour of my room! And this is the door to get in!!! The top one says *No admittance except on party business* from an LOTR party. The next sign basically states my affinity for Elves...in Elvish of course. Next comes the dreaded Pirates ye be Welcomed sign, with the five or so main characters from P3. And last but not least, the bottom scroll-like thing has the poem of entry from the Door Within on it. Now going on... This is the first portion of my wall on the right when you're stepping into my room. Posters of my favorite movies as well as a small Barlow Girl one. Moving on...

Further down the same wall is my lovely TV cabinet which acts as a bookshelf as I am devoid of a TV in my room. More postery stuff...

My imfamous writing desk! Where my stories are realised from my brain and fly onto the page. Of course, can't be complete without a Narnia poster.

The last part of this wall and many, many more posters. Perhaps I am a posteraddict. Hmm...oh. That's also the top of my doll house. My parents put it together for me when I was younger.

If you turn directly to the left you'll come upon my bed. Their's my teddy and replica lightsaber that really turns on! I love it.
This is another portion of this wall. I have dolls from all over the world in that white cabinet thing. And of course, my radio. There's also a little display of Pirates/Narnia stuff. Yeah, when I'm a big fan, I'm a BIG fan.

My closet. Well, I think that's about...wait! Want to see the inside of my TV cabinet?



Let's see...The Children of Hurin, LOTR, The Hobbit, the soundtracks, Arwen's costume crown, the One Ring, a ROTK valentines card, and the Evenstar on the top shelf along with random numerous books. On the bottom, my writing stuff, Hershey's Kisses, and all of my fantasy faves. Including the beloved Door Within. If it gets put in there, I love it.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this little *glimpse* into my life!

Just a thought.

11 comments:

Ian said...

Nice room! I'll have to do something like this sometime....my room has no posters, though. Maybe I should get some....they would liven up my room a lot...

I have a similar space to that "love these books" section - only it's in the corner of my extra large windowsill!!

Happy Easter!

:)Ian(:

Anonymous said...

hello all! Wow, I haven't posted for a while! My computer totally broke down, and the desktop we have is ALWAYS in use by younger siblings, and I hace just now today laid claim to it for a couple hours in which to catch up with blogging and writing.

I like your room Flinn! I will have to get a blog and post that sort of thing too, BEFORE june, which is when my younger sisters move back in with me... NOOOOOOO!!!!

HAPPY EASTER!! JESUS LIVES! I have a wash-off tatoo on my wrist that says He is Risen! Awsome, huh!
~kaili

~Just*Flinn~ said...

Yes, happy Easter!

Camden said...

Wow... *Blinks eyes repetivly* I don't think that I've ever seen so many posters in one place in my life! Still, very cool. Is your room always that nice??? (compares to own room, weeps...)

~Elliot

~Just*Flinn~ said...

LOL! Told you I'm a posteraddict! Anyhoo, you don't have to worry, Elliot, my room is never that clean!

Ian said...

My room is pretty clean - very clean, in comparison to most other rooms I have seen (including my brothers). but that is simply because I have hardly anything in my room with which to make a mess :D

:)Ian(:

Sapphira Adi said...

Wow! Nice room, Flinn! Maybe I will have to do a tour of my room someday. . .

Araken said...

Awesome, Flinn! I think I'll do that soon.

Anonymous said...

I love all your posters! I have a TON of horsey posters, but I don't have enough wall space to put up very many. I gave my (one) LOTR and (one) HP posters to my little bro and he put them up in his room, so now I have no more movie posters. =(
You room is VERY cool as well as pretty tidy! Especially compared to one of my friends'. You can't ever even see the floor its so cluttery! My room is usually pretty neat, but that's because I'm insane plus I hate leaving things around because of all the little kids in my house who can and WILL get into EVERYTHING.

Again, I like your room!
Kaili

Shelby Marie said...

If I ever get Internet back at my house, I'll give you a tour of my room and the loft, which is where I do my writing. I love your room, Flinn!

Shelby said...

You have a really cool room! I don't have many movie posters at all, because I never know where to find them. I do have tons of horse posters all over my room, though. I love LOTR and Narnia and The Door Within more than I do horses, but I just don't have lots of movie stuff. You basically have the same favorites as me! That's cool. Who's your fav LOTR character? Mine is Eowyn. Gotta love her