Sunday, March 9, 2008

Of Quail and a Princess Bride

















Here are some newish Prince Caspian stills. I've got a ton, so I'll post more later.

Sick today. Got a cold and can't go to church. :( I believe I sound like Bilbo in the Hobbit: Thag you bery buch. So I read a little bit of Numbers about the people complaining that all they got was manna. I love God's response. He gave them loads of quail. Tons of quail. But for those who lusted that was their last meal, because God sent a plague to them. I don't know why, but I find that funny!


Another thing I find funny, The Princess Bride! I saw that for the first time yesterday. HA HA!!! I loved it.

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

LOL




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!
Its SOOO funny!!!!!

You know what else is kinda funny? I was just thinking that line "my name is Indigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." last night, and then I read your post. haha! cool!

Anyhoo, those are neat pictures! I can't wait for the movie!!!

Ian said...

That was an awesome movie. I laughed really hard during the "Battle of wits"....

I'm currently reading Prince Caspian (it is lying open on my bed as I type), and I can't wait to see the movie!!!

Anonymous said...

The "battle of wits" was very interesting. It took me a long time to figure out what in the world he was saying, because when I first watched it, I was seven or eight and didn't get it... =)

Prince Caspian is really good! My personal favorite is Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

By the way, I saw Spiderwick yesterday!!!

*Kaili

saved monster said...

"Me llamo Inigo Montoya. Usted muerme mi padre. Prepara mormir." I think that is how you say it in Spanish. :)

And, yeah! Prince Caspian pics!

Get well!

Sapphira Adi said...

Those pictures are so cool!