Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Restorer


Hello Friends!


I have just finished an excellent book. It was very interesting. Has anyone read The Restorer? I hope so! I loved it and strangely enough, to you people who already read it, my favorite character is Keiran. I don't know, something drew me to him. I felt like Susan and I wanted to reach out and try to lead him to the One. I almost hyperventilated from crying in the last couple of chapters! I don't cry often, but books and movies always do the trick for me. I have only read the first two chapters of The Restorer's Son, so don't give anything away. But what Susan was dealing with, the call to Surrender that she heard, made me think and do an examination of my heart. And I found that there are a lot of things I need to surrender to HIM. I need to let him have full control.

So, to those of you who have read the books, who's your fave?

5 comments:

Shelby Marie said...

Oh, Flinn, Kieran is my favorite character too!! I cried like crazy in the last few chapters too...I'm warning you, The Restorer's Son may have the same effect--it sure did for me!

~Just*Flinn~ said...

OH NO!! Don't say that! ;( Well, Keiran just make Jake where I'm at, so I haven't read far. I really like the books and they have helped me a lot.

Araken said...

I haven't read it yet, but it is on my list of books to read. Right now, I'm at page 167 of White by Ted Dekker.

So is it like an amazing epic? I've seen some reviews. It sounds really good though.

~Just*Flinn~ said...

It isn't non-stop action. The first book is about a mom who is kinda lost in this other world. But it's really good. Stick with it, and the next book's about a guy mostly so far. I found it really interesting. There is a battle but it's at the end. I don't know. I liked it a lot. It depends on your style.

Anonymous said...

I will add it to m ever-growing booklist!