Monday, February 18, 2008

The Restorer's Son


Ooh! I just finished reading The Restorer's Son yesterday. I loved it! I cried AGAIN!!! What is the world coming to? Anyway, I recommend it.


Note: If you haven't read the book, you might want to stop here.


But a few things are now left unsolved. Can Jake get back through the portal? Kieran was still kinda beat up at the end, so is he OK now that he isn't the Restorer? The book mentioned something about him looking strange in the end before Mark and Susan left. What will happen now that Cameron and Medea are loose in "our world"? What do they want with it? My guess is weapons like machine guns or technology of some kind. But I'd like to see them try to take it back through the portal without Mark and Susan finding out. What about Nolan? Will he ever fully open up to Kieran? Does Kendra have a boy or a girl? What will Zarek do now that Kieran is not a Restorer? So many questions, so few answers. I guess we'll just have to read The Restorer's Journey to find out.

7 comments:

Araken said...

Ack! I haven't read it yet!

~Just*Flinn~ said...

Sorry Araken! You need to read them. They're great.

Sapphira Adi said...

I haven't read it yet, and ,thankfully, I didn't read the bottom. I'll have to check those books out as soon as I finsih Left Behind, Ted Dekker, Isles of Fire. . . It might be a while until I get to read it.

saved monster said...

And you said I'm emotional!!!!

Hehehehe...

~Just*Flinn~ said...

Well, if you read it, you would probably cry too, knowing you! LOL Love ya lots saved monster!

Shelby Marie said...

I've read it. I cried! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of The Restorer's Journey!

Araken said...

Next on my list to read...