Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Time of Praise

Hello friends!

Isn't God good? Today in worship I just felt His presence around me. Oh, what a feeling! Being before my King, singing songs of worship! Wow. Uh oh. I feel a time of praise coming on! Hold on to your hats, because I can't restrain my thoughts!!!

God is great. God is good. God is wonderful. God is loving. God is jealous. God is merciful. God is mighty. God is just. God is awe inspiring. God is comforting. God is powerful. God is gracious. God is slow to anger. God is MY KING!!!

Awesome in majesty, Is the One eternal. Perfect in His might and power, The only truth and only source, He made all that is and loves all He made; His works are beyond our understanding. ~ Sharon Hinck.

I love my King, and can't get enough of him! I praise YOU, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. YOUR works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Thanks for sitting through this time of praise with me!

3 comments:

Araken said...

Oh YEAH! You go girl! I love worship and praise. That's amazing.

Camden said...

Feeliong God's presents is just one of the ways that he shows his awesome love for us. God is amazing, and the ways he shows his love is amazing!

~Elliot

Anonymous said...

I get like that EVERY WEEK, especially on Sundays! We have an awsome church, and the Music is SO inspiring!
Keep up the praise! God loves it!